Hair problem

****white Hair and itching in scalp**** My name is Gokul. My age is 26 and I have more white hairs on my head. Unmarried. Currently using banjaras black henna . And my body is heat type body and in head some heat wound and I get itching in my head fully and getting wet dust particles in my fingers if I scrap my head. If am taking head bath daily no itching comes but not fair getting head pain . Please tell me for my white hairs to turn black again . Any tablets or vitamin tonic. Pls

Doctor Answers (1) on Hair problem

Hi greetings. Reversing grey hair to black is indeed among the tough results to show to a patient since this is a multifactorial problem. Since in most it's genetically mediated, it's tough to reverse or treat. However there are certain peptides and newer molecules application of which may be worth a trial. It's also important to rule out hormonal irregularities and nutritional deficiencies. Increase intake of oral anti oxidants. If you wish to use a dye, use an allergen free or ppd free dye.   Meet a dermatologist near you for further advise. Further queries may be sent on follow up messaging. Hope this helps