Hair Loss - very little
Had a sudden hair loss in the left side and a little in right side. Took all tests and except vitamin D all parameters fine. Periods stopped at 40 and no issues. No adverse health in family history. I am taking 2 omega 3 veg daily. What could be the reason and what's remedy? I am working and it makes me conscious.

Dr. Harisha N L
it can be halogen effluem,female pattern hair loss or androgenic alopecia if your frontal hair line is not maintained...hair loss has recently become easier using special tools that are easily operated in an office setting. It is in our experience that the use of these tools can be very helpful to accurately diagnose FPHL without the need to do a scalp skin biopsy in most of the cases. Moreover, these tools can provide an objective mean to assess the response of the condition to various treatments...consult nearest dermatologist they will help you regards