Hair loss since from 2 years
Within 2 - 3 days After shampooing my hair itself gets oily previously there's was dandruff too but now no more dandruff just oil. Wet hair falls much. I can't use dryer even because I noticed there's excessive hair loss after using hair dryer. I am using KETOMAC SHAMPOO... but hardly I can see any improvement in hair loss. Kindly help.

You are suffering from hormonal changes causing Androgenetic alopecia causing hair fall. It's completely stoppable even regrowth of hair is possible with certain medications without any side effects. Treatment depends on the grade of hair loss. So, it's a must for diagnosing which grade, you are in for an effective treatment. Please  send photos of your head, by direct online consultation for accurate diagnosis and proper treatment.
So, what I can assess is that you do not have dandruff as of now. If that's the case, use ketomac shampoo once a week for maintenance, rest days you can use any other non-medicated shampoo. Hairfall can have many causes, which needs to be assessed. Did you have any illness/ covid/ surgery/ stress around 5-6 months prior to your hairloss? Have you checked your ferritin levels, hemoglobin levels, thyroid hormone, vitamin d levels? Do you have visibility on scalp due to thinning. Family history? For hairfall, I will be able to help only after this history and examination with pictures. You can consult online.