Hair Greying n thinning
My hair has become grey n they r getting thinner day by day. n too much of hairfall is there. n it is not growing also.

Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 30 yrs exp Kolkata
Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 34 yrs exp Kolkata
Dr A K Mandal here for you. If your problems have not yet been solved you may contact him through Practo location dumdum Kolkata for your problems for characterized treatment in homoeopathy
Dr. Shalini Kushwaha
Homeopath 4 yrs exp Delhi
Hello. Consult a good Homoeopathic doctor for your complete cure.
Homeopath 7 yrs exp Bangalore
Todays stressed life is one of the reasons for premature graying. Suggesting to consult a qualified hom doctor for treatment.