Hair fall with flaky scalp
I am having regular hair fall with flaky scalp where dead skin comes out like flake.I am using alpecin caffeine shampoo but it is now unavailable.I need a shampoo which will treat my flaky scalp as well as regenerating hair.

Leave on lotion available for relief
Please consult with a dermatologist for best solution for the same
You are suffering from seborrheic dermatitis causing flaky scalp and hair fall.. Medicine available for good improvement......As the treatment varies depending on the severity... Send photos of the affected area, by direct online consultation for accurate diagnosis and treatment.