Hair fall.
My hair is falling apart from head and it is not growing again. Please suggest some remedy for stoping ny hairball.

Homoeopathic treatment can permanently cure this problem of yours rapidly effectively and efficiently without any side effects
you need to consult me online through this platform and medicines will be sent to you by courier

+196
Chat with a doctor
Homeopathy can very efficiently deal with cases of hair loss, and produce excellent results. In Homeopathy, a huge number of wonderful medicines are present that are used to tackle hair loss cases. Every kind of hair loss (ranging from hair loss due to anemia / nutritional deficiencies, due to skin disorders, due to mental / physical trauma, due to childbirth or menopause, after acute diseases, to alopecia areata, alopecia totalis or androgenetic alopecia) can be treated with the help of well selected homeopathic medicines. To treat hair loss through homeopathy detail case history of the patient needs to be studied. The cause and site of hair loss are to be noted down along with the constitutional symptoms of the patient which are given prime importance in any kind of case of hair loss. The constitutional symptoms include the eating habits, level of thirst, thermals, mental symptom etc. and these are to be given top position in forming the totality of symptoms while case taking. After the case has been properly evaluated, the case homeopathic medicine is administered to the patient A homoeopathic constitutional treatment will give you a permanent cure naturally You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance and permanent cure without any side effects Medicines will reach you via courier services
Take amala rasayan daily 1 spoon regularly for 3 months And Consult  me
Dear,  don't worry But need to consult doctor jenunly want to get cure   Consult any ayurveda physician u wl get cure definitely
Hi .. there may be so many causes for hair fall like anaemia, hypothyroidism, dandruff ...etc... first need to  rule out the cause,then it can be treated completly..
consult me
have Healthy diet
Underlying disease and vitamins deficits to be treated
Hello dear, homeopathic treatment is very effective for hair fall....
You can consult me online