Hair fall in head

My age is 22 only bt last 3 yrs I have facing hair fall bt now a days I think it seems to be more so I need to treat is it possible to get back hair

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Male pattern baldness (MPB) is an increasing problem in today's society. Hair care is a daily ritual shaped by age, gender, socioeconomic status and internal health. With increasing affordability people are more aware of the cosmetic appearance and hair fall forms a major part of the complaints. It is more difficult to manage if there is a family member with similar hair fall, it indicates genetics and we know that the person is destined to lose hair if not intervened and corrective measures are not taken. The treatment typically consists of usage of oral medication (Finasteride) and topical lotion (Minoxidil in 5% strength). One needs to be patient with the treatment protocol as it takes months to see initial improvement. Minoxidil is recommended by US-FDA for indefinite usage. Certain dermatologists supplement biotin, hair serum and advice procedures like PRP therapy which may accelerate the rate of hair growth. PRP needs multiple sessions (4-6) roughly at 6 weeks intervals. PRP therapy is increasingly being accepted by dermatologists all over the world. Apart from active pharmaceutical medicines, a healthy diet and lifestyle is mandatory to achieve results. Further information is in the following weblink https://www.aad.org/public/diseases/hair-and-scalp-problems/hair-loss
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
You can consult me on Practo Direct for personal recommendations.
Dr. Manoj Waghmare
Dermatologist 12 yrs exp Pune
Kindly don't neglect the hair fall. You may be suffering from male pattern baldness. Now a days we see lots of young patients of hair fall. It's better to start the therapy at the earliest to preserve the hairs for long. Kindly visit any qualified dermatologist and get the expert treatment.