Hair fall and regrowth

I was having hair fall since Jan 15, since nov 15 was under derma doc .. hair fall is controlled but hair strands are very thin and also dere in no increase in volume. Doc advised me for gainehair 2% and minokem n 2%.. it has being nearly 1 year. For increase in volume doc advised for PRP. Can anyone help me wht Should I do? Thanks

Doctor Answers (2) on Hair fall and regrowth

Dr. Suruchi Puri Delhi | Dermatologist/Cosmetologist
U can try for Mesotherapy or Prp sessions by dermatologist. U can have a look at our site www.drsuruchipurimakeovers.com for more on Prp and it's results
Thanks for the query.
​​FPB is an increasing problem in today's society.
Hair care is a daily ritual shaped by age, gender and internal health.​​
The treatment typically consists of topical lotion (Minoxidil). Based on the cause of hair loss, certain specific medications can also be started. ​​It also depends on the age of the patient and if planning for conception or not. Various issues need to be decided before initiating the treatment. The dosage and duration is decided by your dermatologist.  You need to be patient with the treatment protocol as it takes months to see initial improvement.​​
Certain dermatologists supplement biotin, hair serum and advice procedures like PRP therapy which may accelerate the rate of hair growth. PRP needs multiple sessions roughly at 6 weeks intervals. PRP therapy is increasingly being accepted by dermatologists all over the world.
Ap​art from active pharmaceutical medicines, a healthy diet and lifestyle is mandatory to achieve results.