Hair fall and pcod
Hello doc, I have pcos for which I was given birth control pills...as soon as I started taking them.. I had alot of hair loss... I have changed pills...only one I started in the beginning suited me...the one I am taking presently is casting hair loss... Should I go back to the one that suited me?

Dr. Jyotsna Gupta
Gynecologist 15 yrs exp Delhi

These medicines generally doesnot cause hairfall. But if you are feeling the same then you can always switch back to previous medicine. It would have been better if you had given the medicine names you are taking.