Haemoglobin downs to 4

Hi, the amount of haemoglobin in the body comes down to around four and I m not able to move and walk. Feeling very sick and weak Which kind of doctor I need to consult? And what are the action I need to take now? Please advice
views-icons 14 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. D. K. Singh
General Physician 3 yrs exp Jhansi
u shud immediately consult a physician near u.. u need proper rest, nutrition & hydration.. ur doctor will advice blood transfusion & some Injectables to treat ur condition.. consult a physician as soon as possible..
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?