Haemoglobin levels
Can I take AMWAY tri folic supplements to increase my HB levels? Currently my HB IS 12.7. Please suggest. I am 30 years mail with metabolic age of 35. Thank you for your help.

Hello... When you need to take iron supplements for the anaemia of the low hemoglobin levels as the iron deficiency anaemia is common but the first thing is instead of self medicating I would suggest you to meet physician get yourself examined and I would also like to know the peripheral smear report so that we can know if if it is actually iron deficiency anaemia and go ahead with the treatment we need to know the cause of low hemoglobin thank you