H.pylori infection?

I have been suffering from severe bloating and constipation for more than 10 years.i started having joint pains. One of the docter diagnosed my condition as ankylosing spondylitis.after a year using nsaid's prescribed by docter. I have started looking for alternative medicine. My TSH at that time was 11 and started putting on weight. I started taking apple cider vinegar, betainehcl ,quecertine and glutamine.my tsh come down to 4.5 ,my joint pains are almost gone. Do i have h.pylori infection?

Hi.... If gas is a problem for you, foods that might make symptoms worse include beans, cabbage, cauliflower and broccoli. Fatty foods also may be a problem for some people..... Eat at regular times. Don't skip meals, and try to eat about the same time each day to help regulate bowel function..... Add fiber to your diet increases the weight of your stool and speeds its passage through your intestines. Slowly begin to eat more fresh fruits and vegetables each day. Choose whole-grain breads and cereals.....