Inapropriate body posture my body posture is somehow inappropriate. my chest is little bit look like breast. so what can i do to make it normal and which doctor i have to consult with. Is there any kind of surgery needed? Please help me.I want to join Indian army at technical entry. I want to know I am medically unfit
views-icons 129 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 2 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Well..all you need is some exercise to time up your not worry..I don't think you will require any surgery
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?