Gums teeth health

Dear Doctor, I got gabs in between my teeth there is gums was removed it happened while my age was 23 due to hard brushing to my teeth because of this problem I am n' t abl to smile in front of others so kindle provide any treatment to re-growth of my gums and my teeth also little bit yellow in colour about this reason am loosing confidence on me kindle provide better treatment option ...

Doctor Answers (1) on Gums teeth health

Dr. Shail Jaggi Pune | Dentist
Hi! Will answer your question in two parts. First a gap in the teeth can happen for different reasons. If you have noticed the gap increasing then you need to get a xray done so your dentist can check if your bone is getting damaged which very often leads to loosening of teeth. Immediate corrective action needs to be taken to prevent any further bone loss. Once the basic problem is taken care of the yellow colour of the teeth can be easily corrected by tooth whitening which is a simple procedure.. I would advise you to see a good dentist at the earliest without any more delay.