Gums have loosened

The triangle shape Gums between lower front teeth have loosened. I initially thought it would tighten on its own.. But I see no hope and I can see the entire teeth if I pull my lower lip. Pls suggest as to what needs to be done? Is it a very costly procedure or operation?

Doctor Answers (3) on Gums have loosened

Dr. Sanjay Shah Mumbai | Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist
You can be treated by the flap surgery with the help of Diode lasers.  Feel free to consult me. Lasers are the latest method to treat all kinds of gum diseases. Make sure u do sub gingival scaling and coupled with lasers.  We have been using lasers since 15 years with a very high success rate. 
Hi..it can be corrected by mucogingival surgery. It is a painless surgery and costs around 8000 per side. You can book appointment with me on Practo to know more. Regards
Sharath Kumar K N Mandya | General Physician
Hello, I went through your query, Periodontitis is a group of conditions. All of them involve inflammation of the gums and other structures that support the teeth. This disease often starts as gingivitis. Periodontitis is caused by bacteria that attach to the teeth at the gum line and result in an infection. Your body tries to fight the infection. Some of the substances that your body produces can be harmful. They damage the jaw bone and the ligament around the teeth. If this process continues, the teeth become loose. Pockets form between the teeth and gums. These pockets are places where more bacteria grow. If your periodontitis is not treated, your teeth can become loose and even fall out. Periodontitis is not usually painful. Can be treated with simple medicines and procedures please consult a dentist.