Gum/Teeth pain & Bleeding
My lower jaw gum is swelled up and paining. I frequently get gum bleeding while brushing. Also, i have tartar deposition on the lower jaw. I have already undergone scaling, brushing twice a day, doing mouthwash after eating anything, changing the toothbrush monthly; still i am having the issue.

When you brush, make sure you use gentle, circular motions to massage and clean the teeth and gums. While many people use a back-and-forth motion, this motion can irritate and damage your gums, making them sore and more likely to bleed or recede...
Swelling and pain indicates there is irreversible gum infection. This has to be treated by a thorough check up by a gum specialist with subsequent treatment.
Periodontal disease or bleeding gums is a continuous irreversible disease like blood sugar,you need to do professional oral prophylaxis on regular basis. International protocol suggests Oral prophylaxis in every six months