Guidiness and tiredness
I am feeling tired and drowsy for the whole day. sometimes guidiness is there. Dr said my thyroid and hemoglobin reports are normal.

Hello there. I can understand your concern. I can surely help you with some medicine but for that I need to know a few more details. If you want to provide me with those details then you can start a online consultation with me on this by clicking chat now option. After taking a detailed history, I will be able to help you with a prescription. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain. Bangalore.

Feeling tired during pregnancy Feeling hot and tired Feeling very tired and sleepy