Weakness , tiredness, lack of sleeping
I have chronic constipation so my doctor has given me pegred solution for 3months but I have been using this medicine for over 4 yrs (not regularly).Now for a month or so I having this prblms my back pains a lot , weakness,tiredness ,sleepiness during day time , vomiting , indigestion .Please do reply what is happening and plz suggest any other med if u can for constipation .Thank you.

Hi, You need to consult and get yourself examined to find out the cause for chronic constipation. Few test you can get done are thyroid function test, serum potassium and sodium levels, usg abdomen. Tab Dom dt 10mg thrice daily. Syp. Looz 30ml in night.

Plenty of sleep but still tired Weakness light headed tired