Grinding in both knees
Whenever I do up and down while sitting with my knees and I touch my knee I feel a grinding of my knees. At times there is a little pain too. I think my legs are weak. And looking at my family history my mothers mother also had knee problem. And my mother faces the same problem to a greater extent though. Attached a picture where I get a grinding sensation in both legs. Is this a sign of future problem. Also I have pain whenever I sit on my knee. The pain is under my knee. Also there is pain when I apply pressure to that area. Attached second photo. Pls help

Dr. Rahul chepuri
Pediatric Physiotherapist 6 yrs exp Hyderabad
Hi there ! Based on your complaints..it seems like chondromalacia patella or patellofemoral syndrome! Firstly  tape your knee along with strengthen your quadriceps muscle by exercises ! If you have any questions please contact me in private chat thanks!
Dr. G P Dureja
Pain Management Specialist 35 yrs exp Delhi
First of all you just need a knee examination and a detailed history related to ur problem. But if there is no history of trauma or any injury then ur problem may resolve with exercises and supportive medications like vitamin D and anti-inflammatory medications for a short period . But better to go once a knee examination first.