Grey hair problem

My age is 24 year and about 20-30% of my hair is turned white. In last one or two year this thing happens. Before there was very few.

Doctor Answers (4) on Grey hair problem

Dr. Adil Hingora Raipur | Homeopath
Hair graying is very common nowadays, it can be only treated with good Homeopathic medicine and proper daily routine including time to time nutritious food, suggest you to consult Dr. Adil Hingora online, he will send you medicine at your door step.
Premature greying of hair requires constitutional homeopathic remedy. The progress of disease is generally unaffected by suppliments intake. Though suppliments with homeopathic medicines works better. The duration to stop further greying is 3months and it requires another 6 months for reversal. Most of the grey hair turn black without any shampoo or external application.
Hello. Nowadays this problem is very common. It is due to poor eating habits and deficiency of proper amount of vitamin and minerals in food. Take good amount of protein, zinc, and milk. Do pranayam regularly. Stress out and chill. And Consult a homeopathic doctor.
Due to internal and gastric problem and genetical the premature greying Hair May cause. Suggest you Consult good homeopath doctor for treatment.