Gout Arthritis
Hi doctor. My brother's uric level is high and he is suffering from gout problem. At present he is taking medicines for nearly 1 year. First he got pain in big toe but now he got pain in the same leg knee. He is taking zycolchin for pain. I need a doctor who treats well in uric acid and gout. Thank you in advance.

Dr. Neeraj R Bijlani
Orthopedist 13 yrs exp Mumbai

Most common reasons for increase in uric acid levels is due to dietary issues and stressful lifestyle. I would suggest to consult me and we can help you out in controlling uric acid levels with overall treatment