Gout Arthritis
Hi doctor. My brother's uric level is high and he is suffering from gout problem. At present he is taking medicines for nearly 1 year. First he got pain in big toe but now he got pain in the same leg knee. He is taking zycolchin for pain. I need a doctor who treats well in uric acid and gout. Thank you in advance.
167 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Neeraj R Bijlani
Orthopedist 14 yrs exp Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹500 for 24 hrs

Most common reasons for increase in uric acid levels is due to dietary issues and stressful lifestyle. I would suggest to consult me and we can help you out in controlling uric acid levels with overall treatment
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.