High Uric Acid level

Hi I have high uric acid level problem for quite sometime now, have contacted doctor multiple times, he gave me Febutaz 40 for reducing my uric acid levels, I took it for 3 weeks and my uric acid levels came down but after few weeks it went up again, he again recommended me Febutaz and it went down again but its high again. My current SERUM URIC ACID level is 7.80 and ALBUMIN is 4.5. I am having pain in right shoulder and suspect is high uric acid level. Can you please recommend me ways of reducing my uric acid level and what diet should I follow.

Dr. J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas
Neurosurgeon 17 yrs exp Chennai

Dear Sir Please mention your (a) Age (b) Weight (c) Height (d) Whether you take Non Vegetarian Food. When you ask for diet chart

Hello There. I can understand your concern. you need to make some dietary changes also along with the medicines. you need to avoid foods which are high in purines. like meat and sea foods, whole pulses, Vegetables and fruits - green peas, spinach, french beans, brinjal,cauliflower, mushroom, chickoo, custard apple. restrict your salt intake as well. foods high in vitamin c and foods high in having bromelain are going to be good for you. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.