Got Ulcer in mouth

Actually I started my braces plan a week before so right now I'm wearing breaces I got ulcer in between.. Is so painfull and burns like anything anyone can give me a solution... I'm very much in pain... Pls.!

Doctor Answers (4) on Got Ulcer in mouth

Dr. Kshitiz Rohilla Faridabad | Oral Pathologist
It is common to have ulcers in the first few weeks after placement of the braces due to friction between the metal and the mucosa of the lips and the cheek...... eventually the skin becomes slightly thicker in that area and this problem will subside..... please apply local anaesthetic gel like dologel CT for symptomatic relief till that time...... if any point on the bracket pinches your cheek you can use the relief wax provided by your orthodontist till the time you are able to reach the clinic..... Regards.....
It is quite a normal problem that appears after braces will take 5 to 7 days and every thing will be fine just apply Dologel and if pain simply take Paracetamol tab .Donot worry.
Dr. Himani S Khandelwal Gurgaon | Oral And MaxilloFacial Surgeon
Ask your dentist to apply wax over the brackets so that they do not irritate you. Till than apply any over the counter anaesthetic gel to get relief from pain.
It's common to have ulcers.you can apply dentogel.also go to your orthodontist to check if any parts of the appliance is loose in your mouth.you can also ask him for wax.