Got Ulcer in mouth
Actually I started my braces plan a week before so right now I'm wearing breaces I got ulcer in between.. Is so painfull and burns like anything anyone can give me a solution... I'm very much in pain... Pls.!

Dr. Kshitiz Rohilla
Oral Pathologist 11 yrs exp Faridabad

It is common to have ulcers in the first few weeks after placement of the braces due to friction between the metal and the mucosa of the lips and the cheek...... eventually the skin becomes slightly thicker in that area and this problem will subside..... please apply local anaesthetic gel like dologel CT for symptomatic relief till that time...... if any point on the bracket pinches your cheek you can use the relief wax provided by your orthodontist till the time you are able to reach the clinic..... Regards.....
Dr. Himani S Khandelwal
Dentist 10 yrs exp Noida

Ask your dentist to apply wax over the brackets so that they do not irritate you. Till than apply any over the counter anaesthetic gel to get relief from pain.
Dr. Harish B Nagesh
Orthodontist 17 yrs exp Bangalore

It's common to have ulcers.you can apply dentogel.also go to your orthodontist to check if any parts of the appliance is loose in your mouth.you can also ask him for wax.
Dr. Lalit Saxena
Dentist 31 yrs exp Gwalior
It is quite a normal problem that appears after braces will take 5 to 7 days and every thing will be fine just apply Dologel and if pain simply take Paracetamol tab .Donot worry.