Golfers elbow
I am suffering from golfers elbow.my doctor suggests for laser therapy.can you provide me some information about that.

Dr. Priyanka Bhati (PT)
Neuro Physiotherapist 16 yrs exp Faridabad

Dear friend Laser is excellent for golfers elbow. You just needs few sessions only. So go for it.
Dr. Rajiv Mehta (PT)
Physiotherapist 18 yrs exp Delhi

Laser therapy is used for tissue repair therapy it increases the energy of cells thus they heel better and fast. There are various types of therapeutic lasers ie class 3b and class 4b laser etc which one to be used on u needs to be decided by knowing the extent of injury and ur functional ability. You can consult us through skype know more at www.physiotherapistdelhi.in
Dr. Rahul Gulve
Clinical Physiotherapist 9 yrs exp Hyderabad

Laser therapy is an excellent pain healing physio therapeutic equipment..u can get healed within 5 treatment sittings.