Gluteal wound
I had a gluteal abcess last week , which was drained by surgery through incision , last thursday , now i have a 2x3 cm wound which worries me , how long will the healing process take ? the doctor has advised me sitz bath followed with dressings using betadine on the area thrice a day along with medications , i feel there is no improvement in healing , anything to worry about ?

Dr. Manju Lihala

Nothing to worry. It will take some time for the wound to fill up. Please follow the doctors instructions and you will be fine.

Gluteal muscles exercises