Gland in breast

I have a gland in my left breast which is movable. I consulted the doctor who suggested to get it operates. But just before the operation the surgeon suggested that the gland will go away after having kids. For the last few days i am having pain in the left side. It seems that its due to the gland. The pain is felt in the shoulder and hand also. Is it normal? What should i do to get relief.

Dr. Kuldeep Wagh
Gynecologist 13 yrs exp Pune

Most common cause is a fibrofatty lump. It is normal because breast is a glandular fatty tissue. The pain may be because if the reason that ur pressing and checking it again n again. Try a course of tab. Danazol 200mg bd n see the difference
Dr. Hithysh BM
Hello first of all usg of breast should be done Possible causes like Abscess Mastitis Lymphnode enlargement Malignancy should also be ruled out bettr to get a biopsy done consult surgeon for further evaluation and treatment.