Getting skin rashes
For last few days I am getting allergy. Rashes red at stomach/ back/ breast area/ hand ...not any particular time or area and it happens suddenly..and then subsides in30 min.donot know what is issue ..took levocitrizine ..it helped but don't know why it's happening.please suggest how to treat this

Don't worry...you are suffering from allergic dermatitis causing this hives... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription
It's hives. Please consult online for proper treatment. Don't self treat yourself
Consult online or You can visit my clinic in Delhi