Getting pain while walking below knee
Hi, This is Vinay Reddy from Hyderabad. I have a problem reg : 1. I walk & do Jogging regularly in the morning about 10 kms daily. While walking I get pain and cannot walk. ( i.e below knee and above ankle ) , i am getting this pain from past 4 years .Do you have any solutions reg. what precautions to take and what food to be taken? I eat daily 3 times chapathi (without oil) . once a week food. kindly let me know the solution.

The pain may be due to muscle soreness. Consult any orthopaedician or physiotherapist for exact diagnosis. Take rest and avoid walking/jogging for few days till the pain subsides. Apply ice pack on painful area.
Always do a warm up and cool down whenever you go for walk or jog. Gradually increase the distance over a couple of weeks to get your body accustomed to it, instead of directly going for a 10 km distance. High carbohydrate diet prior to exercise will help to improve fitness.