Getting Chalazion offtion

HI, I am getting chalazion most of the times. i am doing warm fomentation 3-4 times a day. One eye goes another eye gets.can some one suggest me some medicine (like ointment) ? so that i can apply and pores can come out.. more than twice i have done operation. i do not want operation all the time, i dnt want to play with my eyes..:( please help me on this..

Doctor Answers (3) on Getting Chalazion offtion

Dr. Hetalkumar Yagnik Surat | Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon
First get the spectacle number checked.in Most cases main culprit is glasses number.once they are worn properly,half battle is won.second,along with hot fomentation you should massage lid with ocupol-d or chlorocol-h eye ointment .this will reduce the inflammation as well as less granulation formation will take place.third, if it is there for more than a month ,painless and size is more than 7 mm then only choice is incision and drainage to prevent infection at other site.
Dr. Vaibhev Mittal Sangrur | Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon
Hello dear The best way to get rid of chalazion problem is to maintain lid hygiene You are doing half work... meaning You are doing hot fomentation but this is not enough...U need to do lid massage also after hot fomentation ... Massage your lids from up to down vertically with index finger...this will expel all debris and open orifices of tarsal glands
Dr. Arun Rajan Thiruvananthapuram | Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon
Unfortunately there is no ointment to prevent chalazion formation. you will have to keep up the hot fomenting and also do regular lid massaging to express out the secretions of the glands in your eye lids. The massage is carried out by rolling your forefinger over your lids (the direction is always towards the lid margin... which is downwards for the upper lid and upwards for the lower lid). You can do this when you take a bath or when you are doing the hot fomentation.

This will help express out the secretions out of the glands on a regular basis. This goes a long way in preventing chalazion formation.

If you have any associated  irritation , you may need lubricating eye drops due to tear film disturbance. if this is the case, consult your Ophthalmologist for an opinion.