Get cold whenever climate changes
I get cold,runny nose,ear pain,head ache when ever climate changes.Is there any permanent treatment for it.And I have to see which doctor specialist for it.

Hello dear If u want real guidance and relief. Pay my consultancy charge. U will get 24 hours of genuine guidance and advice. We will even have telephonic conversation. & My fees are affordable. Regards Dr.Moiz Nasir

Homoeopathic medication cures cough & cold problems due to seasonal changes completely
You may consult online & get medication couriered to your place for same call or chat 97699. 78874 98921. 88874 Kalp
Eucalyptus oil will be of help with steam
UR PROBLEM IS SEASONAL ALLERGIC RHINITIS Allergic rhinitis is a diagnosis associated with a group of symptoms affecting the respiratory system specially nose and throat lungs. These symptoms occur when you breathe in something you are allergic to, such as dust, animal dander, or pollen. An allergen is something that triggers an allergy. When a person with allergic rhinitis breathes in an allergen such as pollen, mold, animal dander, or dust, the body releases chemicals at cause allergy symptoms. What is Allergic Rhinitis/Bronchitis? An allergen is an otherwise harmless substance that causes an allergic reaction. Allergic rhinitis, or hay fever, is an allergic response to specific allergens. Pollen is the most common allergen in seasonal allergic rhinitis. These are allergy symptoms that occur with the change of seasons. SYMPTOMS Common symptoms of allergic rhinitis include: sneezing a runny nose a stuffy nose an itchy nose coughing a sore or scratchy throat itchy eyes watery eyes dark circles under the eyes frequent headaches eczema-type symptoms, such as having extremely dry, itchy skin that can blister and weep hives excessive fatigue Risk factors for allergic rhinitis Allergies can affect anyone, but you’re more likely to develop allergic rhinitis if there is a history of allergies in your family. Having asthma or atopic eczema can also increase your risk of allergic rhinitis. CAUSES Some external factors can trigger or worsen this condition, including: cigarette smoke chemicals cold temperatures humidity wind air pollution hairspray perfumes colognes wood smoke fumes SYMPTOMS Symptoms that occur shortly after you come into contact with the substance you are allergic to may include: Itchy nose, mouth, eyes, throat, skin, or any area Problems with smell Runny nose Sneezing Watery eyes Symptoms that may develop later include: Stuffy nose (nasal congestion) Coughing Clogged ears and decreased sense of smell Sore throat Dark circles under the eyes Puffiness under the eyes Fatigue and irritability Headache Recognizing invader TYPES The two types of allergic rhinitis are seasonal and perennial. 1.Seasonal allergies usually occur during the spring and fall season and are typically in response to outdoor allergens like pollen. 2.Perennial allergies can occur year round, or at any time during the year in response to indoor substances, like dust mites and pet dander. TESTS A complete blood count (CBC) test, called the eosinophil count, may also help diagnose allergies. Ser.Ig E ,CXR. PREVENTATION You can sometimes prevent symptoms by avoiding the pollen you are allergic to. During pollen season, you should stay indoors where it is air-conditioned, if possible. Sleep with the windows closed, and drive with the windows rolled up. Yoga Pranayam will reduce its frequency HERB REMEDIES 1.Ginger Deccocction 2.Garlic Petals AYURBEDIC TREATMENT 1.Sitopaladi Churna with Honey 2.Chitrak Haritaki  3.Allergin Granules. Dosage depends upon the individual body composition and pathology involved. U can consult me chat or call me on number nine five three five four two zero seven seven zero. TREATMENT DEPENDS UPON THE UNDERLINED CAUSE. I NEED your DETAILED HISTORY INVESTIGATIONS AND PREVIOUS MEDICATIONS DETAILS OF your PROBLEMS TO ASCESS your PROBLEMS I HAVE SUCESSFUL AYURVEDIC TREATMENT FOR ALLERGIC RHINITIS .SAFE EFFECTIVE. NO SIDE EFFECTS. U CAN CONSULT ME FOR THIS PROBLEMS I WISH U HAPPY HEALTHY AND PROSPEROUS LIFE AHEAD GOD BLESS YOU.
U can consult me online
Repeated infections on change of weather is a common symptom and has excellent treatment solutions in homoeopathy. A detailed history is required for further prescription of medicines.
Yes homeopathic constitutional medicine can give you permanent solution it will increase your immunity power
needs details consult online for further guidance and homeopathic prescription
avoid exposure to allergens
You may see ENT doctor but relief is available with Ayurvedic medicine. We give our own formulations. Pl consult.
Agree with all Homoeopaths ,constitutional Remedy will help u to recover permanently. Pls consult a Homoeopath nearby.
Hi dear a homeopathic constitutional treatment will give you a permanent cure naturally You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance Medicines will reach you via courier services
Homoeopathic medicines will help you cure this problem effectively and permanently without any side effects.
Consult online or visit our Clinic. We provide medicines through Courier
This is due to low immunity factor You will have to take medicine which will boost up your immunity Take care of food also Timely quality food is a factor in this You can consult with me Medicine can be couriered or bought from online
Dear, don't worry Consult any physician u wl get cure definitely Avoid self medication
Yes it as permanent solution increasing ur immunity towards it. Chat online for prescription and guidance
Homoeopathic medicines can permanently cure the problem rapidly effectively and efficiently without any side effects
you need to consult me online through the platform and medicines will be sent to you by courier
Homoeopathy can help you in this case.Please contact through practo for further guidance.
Homoeopathic/biochemic has best constitutional remedies for such problems.consult any homoeopathic doctor near you.or you may consult me online.
Consult me online I will give you constitutional medicine