Gerd - Neck, Lower Back and Leg Pain
Hello Docs, I am suffering for GERD from 2 Months. Right now I am taking the Patacoid 80mg night once and morning ganaton 1. But my neck, lower back and tigh numbness is there and evening I feel feverish some time. Is this related to tablets i am taking or I need to consult the neurologist or ortho. I have even the throat pain and horness sound from throat some time. Please suggest so that I can consult proper doc for early resolution. Attached the endoscopy report.

It's not because of pantocid . Consult a neurologist or ortho