Genital warts
I have genital wart since 1 year. I trated by the docter. And trying many home remidies like applying garlic and applynig ginger on my wart. In every treatment i removed wart then after few weaks or month wart return back. is this problem for life time? is not any permanent treatment? is wart spread on my whole body?

Dr. Prakash Kumar Khute

Genital wart are known for its recurrence but it is not going to last life long it is not just the treatment there are many things you should understand about genital warts which I cant discuss in public forum like this you should consult a good dermatologist for your proper management. In lucknow I dont know many but you can go to Dr ajay rai or dr abir saraswat.