Genital warts
I have been diagnosed with genital warts and doctor suggested me the mentioned medicine ... I was getting some relief in starting but when she changed the medicine warts are increasing.. is there any way i it can be treated with medicine only?  and how will it take to cure??  .. is there any ayurvedic treatment for such infection. ??

Yes.. treatment depends on the severity.. for detailed prescription do direct online consultation with photos
Electrocautery is the most effective way to remove genital warts. Only medication cannot remove the warts and eventually lead to more progression of the lesions. Corroborate with pictures.
Send pics