Genital wart in pregancy
I am 7th month pregant . I was suffered from genital wart and I removed it twice. But now it occurs again on my genital area. What shoud I do. Does removing wart constantly harm my baby .

Recurrence of warts during pregnancy is common due to immunosupression during pregnancy, hormonal changes .You can get there warts removed safely by Dermatologist because exposure of child during birth can sometimes lead to Hpv infection of the throat.
Consult a dermatologist near and dont stress
Genital warts in pregnancy can be treated by radio-frequency or cryotherapy or trichloroacetic acid application. This has to be done by a dermatologist. There are no patient
No... better to remove it.. for detailed information do direct online consultation with photos
Wart removal in contraindicated during the third trimester of pregnancy as Radio frequency treatments r contraindicated. There r other medications depending on the severity and extent of lesions. Consult with a Dermatologist for the same