Genital wart
I have warts around my penis and two are little bit down to my belly. Also can notice that two small warts are started to grow. Is there any cream or pills I can take. Thank you

Don't worry...you are suffering from seborrheic dermatitis causing dandruff... Medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
Kindly enclose your photographs n consult me directly online for a proper diagnosis and treatment