Genital wart
How much for remove single tiny genital wart at Chennai and after I remove can I plan for 2nd baby ?

Sir, are you referring to how much would it cost you for a single wart removal? If yes, I could only comment on that after examination. Second, you may plan for a second baby, but you must practice physically protected intercourse to prophylactically be on the safer end, since warts can recur over many months since the start of the problem in the first place, despite of its removal, depending on when it had first come up!