Generalized anxiety disor
Since last 2 days I've been having too much thoughts and it feels like it'll stay like this forever. This mere thought of me not getting well scares me every time. I want to feel normal again please help. The anxiety is for no specific reason even smallest of things scare me. Also when I'm ok i feel as if the thoughts will come again in my mind and they scare me again. I feel like my whole life is now wasted and I'll have to live it with being retarded. I read about GAD online and it scared me more. Watching anybody happy makes me feel jealous as i can't be like that anymore . I will be veeeery thankful if you could provide some help. I don't wanna die or live the rest of my life like this. I have dreams and expectations from my life to fulfill but if this disorder isn't cured I'm not sure I'll ever be like i was before. PS: Had weed a week ago but everything was fine all this while i don't know what to do. Please help.

Ms. Hema Sampath
Counselling Psychologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

What is scary.  What would happen ultimately?! As none of us know what would or might happen ,''if,'' that happens!! Instead of thinking that better to allow that to happen. So that as if you write the exam and feel relaxed.
For  better clarity I think  if u could consult a professional might be useful to you!
Dr. Udayan Bhaumik
Psychiatrist 2 yrs exp Mangalore

Hello.I can understand your fears and your anguish.Your situation needs thorough assessment and my advice to you is to consult a psychiatrist.