Generalized anxiety
Hi doctor my age is 25 im having generalized anxiety disorder i feel like no intrest in e every thing can without medicines can iam reduce it
202 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Hi, Have you been anxious for a very long time? Certain anxieties can be cured without medicines but it depends on the severity. Also, you have mentioned a lack of interest in activities which suggests a hint of depression as well. So I would suggest to meet a psychiatrist and along with that get counseling sessions. This two fold approach will help you get over your anxieties soon.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?

This question featured in :

Generalized anxiety disorder gad Generalized swelling of the body
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.