Generalized anxiety
Hi doctor my age is 25 im having generalized anxiety disorder i feel like no intrest in e every thing can without medicines can iam able.to reduce it

Ms. Vidhi Shah Prabhu
Clinical Psychologist 9 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi, Have you been anxious for a very long time? Certain anxieties can be cured without medicines but it depends on the severity. Also, you have mentioned a lack of interest in activities which suggests a hint of depression as well. So I would suggest to meet a psychiatrist and along with that get counseling sessions. This two fold approach will help you get over your anxieties soon.