Generalised anxiety
I am constantly taking rapid and shallow breaths. My breathing is scarcely normal throughout the day and it's like it has become a habit. I am afraid that it is generalised anxiety disorder and as a consequence of all this i feel dizzy, vagueness in head, unable to concentrate or enjoy anything.

Dr. Sugandha Gupta
Psychiatrist 11 yrs exp Delhi
Generalized anxiety disorder is a treatable clinical condition, please seek an early consultation to help in diagnosis and further management. Combination of medication and psychological intervention is likely to be most beneficial for you. Consult a psychiatrist for further assessment and management. Hope this helps you...