Gastic problm
Everytime why my whole abdomen covered with gas i have gastic tablet sometime solacid but it work for sometime n and sometime due to gas my heart area start paining, plz help me

Hi You answered yourself gastric tablets helped you but not now. Might be using over the counter drugs. You are young and mostly can be managed with proper dietary advise and medications. Looks like gastritis!
Consult endoscopist/ surgeon/gastro physician May need an UGI scopy to rule ulcer
Avoid spicy/fatty diet and maintain dietary timings religiously