Alser/gastic/Knee joint pain
I have a problem from 2 to 3 years of sleep problem , digestion problem , eating problem , i have done endorscopy for my past alser since 2 to 3 years, and also always suffering from knee pain, i have also problm of siting standing , what to do for that ? give me a proper treatment or nutrition diet plan for that purpose

Dear, You had Ulcer disease in past. If you are taking pain killers to get rid of knee pain, you may have begining of ulcer disease: simple swelling to versions in stomach. These can be cause of digestive problems.
Consult Orthopaedic doctor to know the actual reason of knee pain and safe remedy for it