1. Cap Pan-D twice daily before meals.
2. Syrup Digene 15 ml thrice daily after meals
3. Cap Medigas twice daily after meals.
4. Tab Zerodol-TH once daily after meals.
5. Plenty of Salads and Fruits in Diet.
6. Avoid oily and fried food.
7. Eat Small frequent meals.
8. Avoid Chillies, Spices, Cauliflower, Beans, Peppers, tea , coffee .
9. Don't lie down immediately after meals .At least for 30 minutes.
10. Tab Etilaam 0.50 mg on as needed basis in case of stress,palpitations or breathing difficulties only
11. Syrup Duphalac 15 ml at night ( for constipation).
12. If still not ok , get Lipid Profile done and follow up.
Hi..... Eat smaller, more-frequent meals. If you experience frequent indigestion, try eating several small meals instead of three large ones whenever you can....
Avoid irritating foods. Avoid foods that irritate your stomach, especially those that are spicy, acidic, fried or fatty....
.Avoid alcohol. Alcohol can irritate the mucous lining of your stomach... ..
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.