Gaps between teeth

I have gaps in between teeth. I want you to suggest me what can I do in order to reduce the gaps. If I will have to use braces then How much cost it is going to be?

Doctor Answers (4) on Gaps between teeth

Dr. M. R. Pujari
12 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Dentist

INR 100 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Hi..braces is the best solution for your case . It would cost 26k (metal). Ceramic (36k), invisible (95k) Regards
Prof. Sheetal Patani
16 yrs. of exp | Nashik | Dentist

INR 300 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Get braces for your teeth. That's the best option. Cost varies on material you choose. Visit a MDS qualified orthodontist in your area. Or visit pune orthodontic study group website.
2 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | General Physician

INR 100 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Hello there we understand your feeling and your concern towards your condition. This the most common condition that most if them come up with. For this you need to consult a orthodontist and seek his advise for your good. First he will.have to.examine your teeth pattern and then ans there he would give you solution what could be done. And coming to the price everyone has there own range based in the standards they.maintain. Thank you
Dr. Rashmi Punhani
6 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Pediatric Dentist
Hi there ....this condition can certainly be treated with braces....visit a nearby orthodontist for more information on this... Cost may vary but approx will be around 22-25k. Take care...!!