Gap between teeth

There is considerable gap between two of my teeth on the right side of the upper set. Are braces recommended for this or is there any other procedure for reducing the space between them?
views-icons 62 Views 2 Shares Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Dr. Hiren Patel
Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist 5 yrs exp Bangalore

if alignment of your teeth is normal then you can go for a composite filling or veneering to cover that gap...and if your teeth are not in proper alignment then braces (orthodontic)treatment is recommended for you.. for exact advice I need to see your teeth..you can send me a photo of your teeth and consult privately...
Dr. Binu Mathews
Dentist 23 yrs exp Bangalore
A wide variety of options are available to perfect your smile. Tooth coloured restorations are probably the cheapest option. Better options are full ceramic veneers or full ceramic crowns. Orthodontics is another fantastic way to brighten up your smile. A clinical evaluation is a must as well as discussion of treatment modalities in order to advice what suits you best. What ever you choose, you will be pleasantly surprised at the results. Tc