Gap between front 2 teeth
There is gap between my front two teeth..what is the better optn to treat this gap. Crowns or braces? One doctor told me that even after ortho the gap can still reopen.and there fore I should wear a permanent retainer placed from inside for all my life.but what is the use of ortho treatment if it will open again  ?

Dr. Swasti Jain
Dentist 13 yrs exp Ghaziabad

Both options are good.choice of treatment depeends upon the size of gap present. If gap is less u can opt for crowns .and in case of more gap ortho is better. Photographs or oral.examination is required for better analysis of case and treatmeent  planning