homeopath-icon
Ganglion cyst
Hi I am having such a ganglion cyst in my hand...I has negligible pain.. Can I take calc fluor for this? Please tell me the dosage of it and is it a globule medicine or tablet.. please tell... Thanks

it can be cured by hoeopathy very effectively. though calc flour can be taken for this condition but it is not the only medicine given for a ganglion. Also dose and repeatition of medicine changes from person to person and can only be determined by a proper homeopathic case taking otherwise wrong dose/ medicine can even worsen the condition.
go consult a registered homeopathic practitioner.

Hi sir Ganglion cyst  develops along the tendons or joints of your wrists or hands. They also may occur in the ankles and feet. Ganglion cysts can be painful if they press on a nearby nerve. Their location can sometimes interfere with joint movement. Homeopathy has wonderful treatment for this. You are taking calc.flour on what basis? Don't take self medication. Kindly WhatsApp on (eight zero one five three eight three two zero zero)for further consultation
Calc flour will  just reduces the pain of cyst but for  ganglion cyst there is another  medicine  which  will  cure your  ganglion  cyst.
consult me through this practo app
Hello dear If u want real guidance and relief. Pay my consultancy charge. U will get 24 hours of genuine guidance and advice. We will even have telephonic conversation. & My fees are affordable. Regards Dr.Moiz Nasir
Do not self medicate. Homeopathy science is not that easy to be applied. Constitutional medicine would be the better choice than specific medicine. I doubt, how far this medicine will help you. Consult physician and provide details, he will help you. I'm sure it can be well treated with Homeopathic medication.
you can contact me through online appointment for further assistance.
Hello...  Self medication can be very harmful to you.  Please consult me online or on my personal number (nine zero seven nine double zero four zero nine four) for proper management.
Not always it works You can take above medicine if not gone then contact me
Hello. Yes you can take Calcarea Fluor 6x.. Take 4 tablets thrice in a day.
Still no relief then give your detailed case through online consultation.
You can take it. Take in 3x or 6x potency. It will come in tablet form. But be aware that if it does not give results it doe not mean that homoeopathy does not work. You cannot replace doctor's expert advise. It requires more details to select a suitable medicine in homoeopathy. So in such cases consult and take proper treatment. Ultimately it will save lots of pain, money and time.
Yes   we use calcarea flour  but give your detail case  //treatment  taken // everything   so that I guide u  with proper medication   and treatment   if u wish to consult me online through practo app  or feel free to WhatsApp me(seven two four seven two seven six zero three seven
No.....this is not suitable methode for curing. Concern with a homoeopath ...talk with u r complaints in details....suitable medicine will cure ur complaints