homeopath-icon
Ganglion cyst
Hi, I took ruta 200 four times everyday at early morning for 15 days for this condition but after it I got very less improvement in my hand I am not able to understand should I take ruta 200 for more days? Or shall I start calcarea flour ? Can I take both together please suggest .. dosage and other things.. Thanks in advance

You need an expert's opinion from Homeopathic physician. I'm sure it can be treated with Homeopathic medication. Such medication may not help.
you can contact me through online appointment for further assistance.

The specific medicines you get from.google search or random sources does not help always. For best results let the doctor decide which medicine to give. It requires proper case study and matching the medicine to mind and physical symptoms. You can consult me online.
Cant say on on symptoms Need proper treatment for that. Consult online
Homoeopathic treatment  based on totality  of symptoms  and differs individual to individuals  here individualization  basis you get your own constitutional  medicine which actually works in your case   and pathological  prescription  will not help much   with small doses reaction starts   I NEED YOUR DETAIL CASE TO ADVISE AND GUIDE U PROPERLY  IF U WISH TO HAVE TREATMENT  CONSULT ONLINE THROUGH PRACTO APP OR FEEL FREE TO WHATSAPP ME(SEVEN TWO FOUR SEVEN TWO SEVEN SIX ZERO THREE SEVEN
Sir in homeopathy treatment one requires complete history and details of the patient's problem In order to start the treatment .there are not one two meds for that problem .more than 1000 medicines in homeopathy for this .in order to treat it completely.u can consult and all information regarding the problem will be asked
then the medicines will be sent to you by courier
Ruta 200 4 times you taking its ok... But only for 15 days it will not help you. For ganglion you have take long treatment.Atleast for 2_3 months then it will help you. Calcarea Flour biochemic you can take 4 tabs thrice in a day for 1 month. For further queries connect me with Practo.
Consult me online for further case taking.
Rita 200 you  have  to  take for  long time, homeopathy  cures, along  with that i will give you  good medicines.
consult me through this practo app.
Homoeopathy has very good result in ganglion...but there is no fixity in it...so you have to consult homoeopathic doctor