Gallbladder Stone
Respected Doctor,  Sir My 7 Yrs Old Son Suffering from Gallbladder Stone.Cholelithasis with GB. Multiple Calculi with avg size of 4 - 5 MM shown in his Ultrasound as on 26 Oct 2020. Sir I Wanted bro know that without seizure & without removing Gallbladder his treatment is possible. Is Without Seizure Gallbladder Stone treatment possible or not.If not then plz tell me the exact date when I will come to Fortis hospital Chandigarh Mohali with my Son... for his treatment thank you Sir

No need for stone removal if patient is asymptomatic. If treatment is needed then Laparoscopic Gall bladder removal is the best treatment.