Gallbladder stone
My son is suffering from severe stomach pain and we did his CT scan and doctors are not confirmed yet whether it's a sludge or stone in his gallbladder. Size of that is 13 mm approx. It's been a month when they did the usg and CT both. Please suggest whether we need to do ultrasound again. If it's a gallstone then what should we do further.
38 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hello..... If it's gall bladder bladder ,gall bladder should be removed surgically... It could be recurrence of same problem.. So better to get ultrasound of abdomen.. Gall bladder would be inflamed and edematous... Consult general surgeon.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?