Gall bladder stones
I have gall bladder single stone of 2.5 cm. I don't have any problems like pain , gastric etc. Please advise shall I go for elective surgery.

Surgery is only treatment
You should undergo laparoscopic gallbladder surgery by experienced gatro Surgeon because the size of stone is very large and in due course there is a risk of developing complications.
Consult through online Practo platform to Dr Avinash TANK through Practo platform to know more about the benefit and and risk of gallbladder stone and its treatment.
Avoid eating oily and fatty meals. Reduce the weight if you are overweight.
Get the laparoscopic cholecystectomy done